Saturday, December 20, 2008

Truth Its Impact - And - Lie Its Influence

"With the continuous campaign of Advertisements we can make the people to believe fake as truth."

This is the well-known statement of now-a-days. This statement shows the impact of Publicity on human society. We are not sensing anything 'wrong' in it. We are not suspecting anything 'wrong' in it. We don't find time to sense or suspect anything. Because we are running with great speed. Our lives filled with great hurry! For what? I don't know. I suspect that you don't know. I sense that most of the people don't know it.

Everybody is running, so that we also must run. Otherwise, we may drop back in competition. It is quite natural that one cannot be slow or stationary while all others are moving with high speed. So that all of we must think, why we are running? Why our lives are filled with hurry?

In which manner we live, is doesn't matter. Whenever the time comes, we'll vacate this world that means we'll die. Then, 'for what we are running?' This is the question. 'We have to lead comfortable life and hence we have to earn money to lead such life, so that we have to run by competeting with time! This is the answer.

However, what is comfortableity in life by leading life with hurry? What is comfortableity in life if there is no peace, and if there is no time to eat, to sleep, to have a leisure talk with family members, to laugh, to smile and to enjoy the knowledge?

In Bhagavad Geeta, in Vibhuti Yoga, Bhagavan 'Sri Krishna' told, as "Time is the most powerful and strong among all and me, myself is the time"! I call that 'time' as Sri Krishna you may call it as Jesus and some other may call it as Yawe or Buddha God.

Can we competete with God? Is it right to think so? Then how can we competent with time? In fact, we have to utilize time in a faithful way, but not to competent it. Similarly we have to utilize the nature in a faithful way but not to command it or alter it.

In this context, I want to project one incident from our epic 'Sri Ramayana,' at the time of Aranyavasa, Sita Devi desired to catch hold of golden deer rather than to enjoy its beauty by watching. Sri Rama tried to capture it and hence both of they fell in troubles. This leads us 'enjoying the nature in faithful way and utilizing it, in faithful way, is quite happy thing but whenever we try to over power it, it is quite dangerous thing.

Media create the situation, idea, thought, or trend of competeting with time and challenging the nature etc. It may be paper media or T.V. media. It is supported by business media i.e. corporate media.

How the entire media of the world is united and organized to lead the world attitude in certain direction? How the entire media of the world is capable to create certain trends in society.

There are several corporate companies and managements in media such as News paper and T.V. channels. There must be some theoretical differences among managements, so that they must differ in creating same trend in society about any issue. In fact, there is no such situation in world. Business, making money – these are overleaf reasons, but what is the root reason? How this united organization is happening? Who is organizing this?

I am going to explain the hidden truth in it. I'm going to establish that truth which has great impact on our lives. I'm going to distinguish the truth, its impact and the lie its influence on my life, your life and every body's life.

I'm not doing this for the sake of my self benefit. I'm not doing this to make money. And I'm doing this as my duty, as my responsibility, as my 'Vidyuktadharma' directed by 'Sri Bhagavad Geeta'. I'm doing this as my life duty, for which I got inspiration from God, whatever his name Sri Krishna or Sree Rama or Swami Vivekananda or Bapu or Madhava or Manava. I feel 'Yadbavam Thadbhavathi'. That means – in which manner you feel God, he will be in such manner with you.

Here I'm not praising or supporting any religion as well as I'm not criticizing or opposing any religion. Just I want to praise or establish the truths as well as I want to expose the lie. That's why I repeat the title of my writings 'THE TRUTH, ITS IMPACT AND THE LIE ITS INFLUENCE.'

I'm presenting this issue to you and I feel you as the shareholder or companion of my thoughts: without expecting any result in return. Because I believe Bhagavad Geeta, as it preaches us 'Do your work by leaving result to God'; which is known as Karma Phala Thyagam. According to it, you have authority to do work but not on its result. This is also known as 'Budhi Yoga' or 'Bhakti Gnana Viragya Sahitha karma Yogam.' And I would like to explain my experimental practice over it.

I used the word 'experimental practice' with very consciousness. I know, I read, I got influenced and I got inspiration from Bapu's i.e. Mahatma Gandhiji's 'My Experiments with Truth'. The way which he shown, I'm trying to practice in life. To practice 'Geeta' is life time practice.

With this foreword, now I'm introducing my self as follows. My name is Adi Lakshmi. My husband's name is Lenin Babu. My daughter is Phani Geeta Priyadarshini. This is my family.

I am going the explain you about a spying case or political case for which my life is base and I can say that a common man's life is base, that means if you are in my place your life will be a base or every body's life is a base.

For life food, both of we, my self and my husband are teachers. I'm happy to be a teacher rather than my previous professions such as industrialist and Lecturer. Being teachers to kids, we are learning much about mankind and we are enjoying much with love and faith of kids.

And now, once again I'm referring my beginning sentence – "with continuous campaign of advertisements, we can make the people to believe false as truth."

In this context, I want to refer an idiom from my mother tongue i.e. Telugu of Indian languages. That is 'Paduguru nadichindi bata, Paduguru Adindi Mata.' Its meaning is if many people walk over a way, it becomes as road, if many people say a word, it becomes as declaration. But now, in our society, we, people are not saying any thing. The media and corporatism is saying everything and superimposing us that we are saying it.

To each and every individual, the media and Corporatism is hypnotizing us that 'you only not thinking as all others do so. You are different from others. All others like 'X' while you like 'Y'. So people will look you odd. People will think you as unfashioned or undeveloped or unadvanced etc. etc. etc. So you also follow others.' Ultimately you obey what media says. Such that the media and Corporatism are creating 'run and rush' towards their products or projects whatever they may be cricket or something else.

To protect us from this Moss hypnotism or Moss super impose, we need so much of internal power, what we call in our language is 'Atma Sakthi'.

To support this logic, I narrate you an old story from our treasure of literature. This story belongs to 'Pancha Tantra' written by Gunadhya i.e. Vishnu Sarma in Pysachi Language, centuries ago. The name of this story is 'Nalla Meka – Naluguru Dongalu'. Its meaning is 'BLACK GOAT- FOUR THIEVES'. [Hand mark-1]

అనగా అనగా……….

One day on old man was going to Market, called Santha to sell out his goat. It was black in color. He was walking through a forest to reach the market. He tied his goat with a small rope and driving it in his direction.

Four thieves had watched this. They wanted to steal this goat from that old man. They can beat him to steal the goat. But they didn't like to do so as if might become a remarkable crime.

Hence they thought about a strategy. According to that, one of the thieves approached the old man and said "Hello! Grand father, why are you dragging this street dog, by tieing it with rope? Are you mad?" the old man got surprised and said "No child, you are mistaking. This is black goat, not a dog." The thief argued, "No grand pa, your sight might become weak." By saying this, he left the place.

The old man watched keenly his animal, by confirming it as goat, he continued his journey. But after some distance, the second thief approached him in opposite direction to the previous thief and repeated the same drama, but with prolonging script. He argued continuously with the old man and tried to convince him as his goat was black dog. The old man was reluctant to accept it.

While leaving the place, the second thief played a powerful strategy as "Okay grand father. As you believe, it is goat. But take care. It may be a dog and it can bite you if you stress it to move along with you. Okay. Bye."

The old man got severe wonder and checked once again his animal. It was 100% goat but not dog. He continued his journey to market. But on the way, he was thinking why those two men, who were quite unknown to him as well as to each other, that to met him from opposite ways, argued with him like that? There was nothing benefit for them by saying his goat as dog at par his vision. Then, why they tried to convince him?

When he was in this dilemma, the third thief approached him with the same drama and added some essence to it as "May it is a mad dog, and it can bite you." the old man bluntly opposed this and continued his journey. But the suspect in his brain was getting increase. He started to suspect his ability of sight and common sense.

At this juncture, the fourth thief met him and said "Hi old man! Why are you taking this black dog with you? Are you mad? Or did your old age get you blindness?"

By losing confidence on himself, the old man left the goat in forest and returned home with empty hands. The four thieves happily captured the goat and enjoyed its meat.

Here, after four thieves, the old man got break psychologically. If not, the four thieves may become as forty thieves. There is nothing loss for them to continue. The entire effort is their investment to get goat as profit.

If the old man's 'Atma Sakthi' i.e. will power or mind power is able to make him to over come this strategy, the thieves are able to create continuous campaign of propaganda or advertisement until the old man's defeat. With the help of corruption, they are able to get support from the governments of countries also.

In spite of that efforts, if the old man didn't break psychologically and didn't believe that his black goat as black dog, there will enter famed psychiatrists into the picture. Actually, the coup makers and their supporters only fame these experts.

With the help of these famed psychiatrists, coup makers i.e. CIA, ISI, British Crown Govt., Ramoji Rao and their supporters can stamp the old man as mad person. Off course, in the coup makers' and their supporters' language the synonym of 'madness' is 'Pscrijofenia' or split psychology or Paranoid psychology or some Chemical disturbance in the brain.

In this situation, how can a common man, a normal human being protect him self from this influence? Is it not 'lie and its influence on our lives?'

To analyze about the lie with which our lives are filled fully and about the truth which we forgotten to hear, to watch and to say, I'm projecting the facts of my life, your life and every body's life. The facts of my life and the facts of India from June 1992 till now are like naturally dependent creeper plants.

Before presenting my case to you, I want to project current position of human society. I want to analyze certain issues and I want to share my thought and doubts with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment